Looking for something fully custom made for your club? Our in-house designers can bring to life your vision, and our expert team can make it for you. Whether you need swimwear, rashies, athletics singlets, triathlon kit, cycle kit, netball dresses or paddle shirts - or something we've missed - we can help you out.
Our focus is on making life simple for you. You're probably a volunteer, or you have a number of other hats you wear, so we are here to make your life easy (or at least this part of your life).
- Australian Owned and Operated: Our team, warehouse and showroom is based in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. The team are ready and waiting to work with you & your team to design and deliver team kits.
- Customer focus: We know that most teams are run by volunteers so we want to make it as easy as possible for you. We work with you to ensure we deliver high quality teamwear that is durable, delivered on time and within budget.
- Custom made: We have over 15 years experience designing and manufacturing team swimwear and sportswear in Australia. Our team is experienced in understanding the needs of custom manufacture for your team.
- Innovation: We are constantly evolving and updating based on new fabric technology developments, trends and fit. We work with a team of athletes across the world to test and develop new products to keep up with advances in technology and fabrics.
- Design: Our dedicated design team in Sydney work with you through the whole process from design, to advice on popular styles, choosing the right fabrics for your sport and understanding key dates for your club.
- Samples: Need samples to check fit, see styles etc? No problem. We have a small sample charge which includes shipping and a return label for easy returns.
- Athlete & Team Support: We support a number of teams and clubs from grass roots through to elite. We have ambassadors across the world providing feedback to constantly improve our fit & tech. We also work with teams to offer sponsorship incentives – get in touch to find out more about these.
Click here to submit a Design Brief
Click here to find out more about the Artwork and Design process and requirements
|Surf Life Saving||Triathlon||Swim Centres & Clubs|