If you have received your uniform and you want to exchange an item for a different size, please follow the steps below:
- Print and complete the return authorisation form and include it in the parcel
- Enclose an post pack in the parcel
- Send the items you would like to exchange back to
39/6 Jubilee Ave
Warriewood, NSW, 2012
- Once we have received your item, we will follow the instructions on the paperwork included in your parcel, and send the item back to you with the return post pack you have enclosed
- The club does not accept "Change of Mind" for refunds. If you want a refund for any item, please contact the club firstname.lastname@example.org to request authorisation for a refund. Any request for refunds received without club approval will not be processed.
IMPORTANT: If instructions are not enclosed, we cannot process this exchange as we do not know what you want to do. If the return post pack is not enclosed you will receive a bill for shipping to be paid prior to dispatch.
If you need your exchanged item URGENTLY. Please purchase the item you want online - and send back the item you don't want per the instructions above and we will issue a refund once the item has been returned - please indicate clearly on the form that this is what you have done.
If you have an issue with a missing rashie or swimsuit that you should have, please email email@example.com and we will arrange the item for you (please note: we do bulk pack your items to reduce plastic, so make sure you empty the bag to ensure the missing item isn't 'hiding').
If you have an issue with a missing nippers cap, the club has all the stock of these, so please see Annie at Nippers on the first day.
If you are having any troubles with delivery of your order, please contact Australia Post and lodge an enquiry.